Northbrook, Ill. (PRWEB) June 07, 2012
With summer in full force, music fans are making plans to catch their favorite artists perform at music festivals around the world. PEAK Performance Products (http://www.peakauto.com) is joining the fun by attending the 2013 CMA Music Festival in Nashville this weekend to help music fans cool down and gas-up.
PEAK will be located in The Buckle area on Broadway between 2nd and 3rd street at the CMA Music Festival, where they will be hosting trivia challenges and giving away prizes, including $ 100 gas cards. Participants can find out gas cards winners names on Saturday at 6:30 p.m. at the PEAK Performance station and claim their prizes on Sunday. To help CMA attendees keep cool, PEAK will also provide a cooling station that will keep the temperatures down with a high-powered air conditioner.
In addition, PEAK Performance has assembled five tips to help music festival attendees have the best experience this summer:
1. Bring Autograph Supplies: If you signed up for the CMA Music Festivals new random drawing system, for the opportunity to meet artists appearing in the Fan Fair Exhibit Hall, make sure to come prepared. Bring a tote with the items you would like to get signed, sharpies and extra batteries for your camera.
2. Join a Fan Club: If you havent already done so, join your favorite artists fan clubs as many of them host special fan events during the week of the CMA Music Festival, which may provide you with an opportunity to get up close and personal with those artists.
3. Stay Hydrated: June in Nashville can be hot and humid, and you will quickly become dehydrated if you don’t replenish your water often. Bring your empty water bottles (outside food and beverage is not permitted), as the CMA Music Festival will be setting up three free water stations. For locations, here is a link.
4. Be Prepared: Check the weather before you leave, and bring the proper protective gear if there is a rainy or chilly forecast. If its all clear skies and sunshine, make sure to bring plenty of sunscreen, because nothing ruins a trip worse than a killer sunburn the first day of the festival.
5. Get Home Safely: After a long weekend, many in your group will be extremely tired and not up for the drive home. Make sure whoever is driving you, can do so safely, without falling asleep at the wheel. Additionally, make sure to have an emergency kit available that includes flares and a flashlight in the event that you have car trouble at night. Its also important to have water, blankets, snacks, fresh batteries, a cell phone charger, a first aid kit and jumper cables. If you do have to jump start your car, PEAKs portable power systems will do the work for you without the need of another vehicle.
For more PEAK news, DIY tips and giveaways visit PEAK AUTO Shop Talk, the Facebook fan page at http://www.facebook.com/peakauto, or follow @PEAKAuto on Twitter.
About PEAK Performance Products
When you want maximum protection for your car, you want to reach for PEAK